Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Untied ties.


The ties that held this branch of the Beyer family became untied some time ago. I know a few of the reasons for this but, can I be the only grandchild of Lillian and Angus who wonder about the great-grandparents and further back? Am I the only one with copies of these pictures?

I'll start with this picture of Lillian sitting on the steps of a house with a little dog. Where was this house? Did she live there? Could this be the legendary house on "Reid" or "Reed" street that was the setting for so many family stories?
I'll leave this as is for now. I need to learn a bit more about how this blog thing works but I have many more pictures and questions... if anyone is out there.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt El emailed;

    "That is (yes) my mom with Butchie our dog on 140 Reid St"

    ReplyDelete