Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Margaret & Charlie... ?


I have no idea who Margaret is and Charlie, this doesn't look like "Babe". Are they Wilmotts or Whitesels?

Sorry I can't find a reference for "Whitesel" so I don't know how to spell it.


I seem to be rather short on Beyer photos. I'm missing people several people, like Lucy and Gladys. For all the family legends regarding "Aunt Gladys" I should have, at least, a few pictures of her. But I'll keep looking.
In addition, I'm missing "Babe's" dod. My dad died in 1985 and his brother was only a few years later. 1988? I believe I had just moved to Pennsylvania and the news was a bit slow getting here.
Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Just after I posted this I got a hunch where some more pictures might be.
    Yepper... I found 'em. It's a box Aunt El mailed to me shortly after Ginny & I returned from MI..
    Aha! Here's a few of the people I was looking for.
    I'll get them all posted here in due time.

    ReplyDelete