Friday, July 3, 2009

Some I do, some I don't.

I believe the child on the left is my father (Leslie W.) and the child on the right is my uncle (Charles/Babe). I have no idea who the child in the middle might be. So, who is on the porch? Well, I guess it's not Susan (Leslie & Charles' grandmother). I rechecked the Castoral site and Susan died in 1908. Since my father was born after that year, I'm wondering if that is Lillian on the porch. It doesn't really look like her but it was a very long time ago so... maybe.

I'm very sure of who 3/4 of these people are. Right to Left is my grandfather, Angus (Jr.), then my aunts Eleanor and Claire. On the far left, I'll assume, that must be Angus (Sr.). I recall that he lived in Westfield, NJ and that sure looks like Westfield to me.

Going Left to Right this time, Angus (Sr.), Eleanor, Claire and... who is the lady on the right? I'll need some help from the girls in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Eleanor tells me,
    "this picture" (the lady on the right) "is of the stepmother. Claire thinks her name was helenea or something like that"

    I think we have it straight now.

    ReplyDelete