Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sittin' on the beach.


There's no label on the back of this pic.

I've looked at it for a long time and just can't positively identify this child but it could be one of the Beyer girls.

What really caught my attention was the guy in the suit. I'm thinking, "who wears a suit & tie to the beach?" when I noticed there's ANOTHER guy in a suit behind him and a little to the right. Did everyone get dressed up to sit on the beach in those days or was this just a terribly exclusive beach? Wow, the local dry cleaners must have been raking in the dough.

1 comment:

  1. This might be Eileen Wilmot, daughter of "Uncle John".
    My father always refered to her as "My cousin Eileen".
    I remember my father went to visit her just a few years before he died. I think she lived on Long Island.
    But there was another female cousin too who lived in Connecticut. Anyone else recall that?

    ReplyDelete