Sunday, December 6, 2009

Faded & Battered

Believe it or not, I have a few photos that are in worse condition.

I'm quite sure the young boy on the left is my father (L. W. Beyer).
I think the gentleman on the right is my Great Grandfather Willmot,
or Wilmott, depending on who writes it.
The young girl standing behind my father... I'm not so sure.
Could this be Lilly's sister Hazel?
I have loads of pictures left here but there aren't too many more 'mysteries'.
I know who most of the people are or,
the photos are so faded you can't tell who they are.
I don't know if everyone wants to see 40-50 more pictures of
"Bill" & "Babe"
but I've sure got them here if you do. Let me know, okay?
Also, if you want to be removed from this mailing list please,
let me know that too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Les, I could be wrong but the gal behind my brother looks to me like Edith Stager, aunt Floss's daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had I thought about it longer I would have realized Hazel would have been much older than this.
    I did think it looked a bit like Edith but I didn't realize there was that much difference in age between her & my father. I suppose at that age though a few years can make a big difference. I think you're right, that is Edith.

    ReplyDelete