Monday, October 5, 2009

It's almost over.

We have one more antiques show this weekend (10/9-10-11/09) and our crazy schedule is over. We have a few more shows to do before 2010 but they're not so close together.
I'm looking forward to getting this blog back on track. I've still got a BIG envelope full of pictures that need to be scanned & posted so we should click right along until the antique show season starts up again next April.
By the way... we do 2 shows a year in Flemington, NJ. It's not as far from Ocean County NJ as, say... Bagdad. Think about it.

So, you may remember this little girl from the "Sittin' on the Beach" post a few months back. Her name is Vivian (see bottom photo) I think that might be Babe holding her and, evidently, that's Robert (also see bottom photo) on the right.
[The bottom photo is the back of this picture which has been cut. Somebody in our family was kinda 'sissor happy'. I'd love to know what else what written on there.]
We didn't have much luck figuring out who she is last time but, I'm thinking, maybe the association with Babe might help jar a memory.
I vaguely recall my father talking about a "Cousin Vivian" and I think she lived in New England in the 1970's.
Is Robert her brother... or another cousin? I've got 3 or 4 pictures of her. She can't be just a homeless waif.




No comments:

Post a Comment